Wednesday, April 09, 2003

The Joy of The Sick & The Tired

The last few days have been very hectic!! My girlfriend is sick as heck and the apt is getting messy!! I am not good at dealing with the sick. I don't really know what to do to make some one feel better. Guesse that is why I did not become a doctor. Bad bed side manners!!! Right now she is lying on the couch resting. She went to the doctor and he gave her a bunch of meds to help her feel better!! I love her so I guesse I have to deal and help as much as I can!!! Pray for me!!

On another subject. I have been trying to learn as much as I can about A+ so I can get my certified in it. Not easy to do. I need to go to the book store and get a few books on it to read. I don't think i will have a problem with learning it. The problem will come when I deside to learn C++ programing. That will be fun!!! LOL!! If any one has any advice let me know. Help is always welcome!!!

No comments: