Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Future


So I have been thinking a lot about my future lately. I have wanted to be a photographer for a few years now but have lacked a lot of the confidence in my work to really consider it to much. But since I have taken some classes and really let myself get into shooting I have been thinking more and more about trying my hand at it professionally. I know that if I set my mind to it I could be successful and do well, But there is still that fear deep down inside that tells me I'm crazy! I am hoping that the shoot I have coming up for the golf tournament will give me an idea of if I need to pursue this or not. We shall see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So these stairs in the photo are representative to the next steps up in your path that is this life. Nobody said climbing stairs is easy but when you get to the top, you can look back and say that you achieved something. I have full confidence in anything that you pursue and I love you with all of my heart. :)