Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Life is so wierd

Well things things are going good but unfortunatly I'm not going to be going to school this year!! That sux!!!! I went to do the whole finacial aid thing and found out that I have not lived in Ga long enough to get any good grants from the goverment. When all was said and done I was going to have to pay $13,000 out of pocket!!!! That was way too much for this poor boy from Texas!!! They said "you could always get a loan from a bank for it." !!! I guess they are dreamers. HAHAHAHA!!
So I desided that I will wait till next year and go to school. I figure I will be able to afford it then( I hope). Now the whole going back to work thing scares me!!! You get kinda used to not having to work and you get very comfortable with it!!! But then again I am getting kinda sick of fileing ever two weeks for unemployment. In a way you feel kinda like you should live in a trailer park when you got to cash your check!!! Not that any thing is wrong with that but it is a weird feeling!!! You also don't get very much money on unemployment!! I don't know why any one would want to live on it for very long!!! But then again in this day and age it is very hard to get a good job, so you have to do what you have to do to surrvive!!! I on the other hand want to to do better then surrvive!! The whole addiction to computers is a pricey hobby!! We shall see what happens now!!!


No comments: